Landlord's Gas Safety Inspection - CP12
In 1996 the government made law that all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked and a certificate to prove it every 12 months. View further details on Landlords gas, fire & electrical safety legal requirements.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?:
Our CORGI/Gas Safe Register registered engineers will check the following during a Landlord gas safety inspection:
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed
- For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
Check out the HSE's Gas safety FAQs to learn more about the safety and legal requirements.
|Landlord gas safety inspection for a wall mounted boiler and issue certificate + Travel costs*||£64.50|
|Landlord gas safety inspection for a gas fire/boiler unit service and issue certificate + Travel costs*||£76.50|
|Landlord gas safety inspection for a gas fire service and issue certificate + Travel costs*||£60.00|
|Landlord gas safety inspection for a gas fire service (whilst servicing other items) and issue certificate + Travel costs*||£45.00|
|Landlord gas safety inspection for a gas cooker and issue certificate + Travel costs*||Awaiting cost|
|* Travel costs vary dependant on area - contact us for a more specific quotation||£55.00/hour|
To get more information or book a service please call us on 01623 752097.