Whether you need an heating engineer because of an emergency gas central heating system failure, or you're looking to maintain or upgrade your existing central heating system we can help.
Or if your home has no central heating system or need a conversion from solid fuel we can help you through the minefield - combi boiler, condensing boiler, system boiler, etc - that is choosing and installing a new boiler, or modifying your system.
Keep your system safe with a regular service cutting fuel bills and the danger from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Our engineers, who are fully trained and Gas Safe Register registered to work on gas and solid fuel systems, will help you make decisions about:
- Economical repair - where appropriate we will source and fit replacement parts to your existing boiler or radiator central heating system.
- System maintenance - well-maintained boilers use less fuel and are less likely to break down.
- An annual service will save you money, reduce risks like carbon monoxide poisoning, and help you plan into the future.
- Boiler type - condensing, combination (combi), conventional or back boilers - looking at the most up to date and efficient boilers for your needs.
- Boiler placement - maybe you want to place your boiler somewhere out of the way, or awkward - we can help you decide.
- Extending your existing pipe work system - perhaps you've extended your house or converting your loft and need additional radiators.
We will discuss your requirements, give you a written no obligation quote and agree an appropriate time to carry out the work.
Check out our BLOG! article "To service or not to service" about servicing your central heating boiler and central heating system.
We are happy to work on light commercial, as well as domestic, systems.
To get more information or book a free, no obligation consultation please call us on 01623 752097.